Located in the Temple Bar district, Fitzsimons Hotel is a 3-star hotel providing everything you could want to maximize your time in Dublin. With its proximity to nearby attractions, such as Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the Jameson Distillery, and a number of museums, you’ll never have to stress over bus timetables to make the most of your sightseeing excursions. If shopping is your destination, Grafton Street and Henry Street are both close enough to merit dropping your bags back in your room as they start to weigh you down. The nightlife in Temple Bar is legendary and not to be missed when stopping through. Enjoy the party until the very end, knowing your bed is just a short walk away!
In fact, you may never need to leave the premises! Beyond our 22 ensuite rooms, Fitzsimons is home to a full late bar, restaurant, nightclub, and the best rooftop beer garden in the city. Whether you have the pleasure of staying with us or not, stop in any night of the week to enjoy live music in the main bar, chow down on the best of classic pub food and Irish favorites, and have a pint (or two) of your favorites to complete the experience!
- Located in the heart of Temple Bar on the banks of the River Liffey
- 5-minute walk to all the major shopping districts
- Temple Bar’s famous nightlife, bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery & Trinity College within walking distance
- 3 Arena, Aviva Stadium & Croke Park Nearby
- Enjoy the option of a traditional full Irish breakfast as part of your stay with us.
- A full breakfast menu is available and includes a continental style buffet.
- Breakfast is served from 9am to 11am every morning.
- Select the bed & breakfast option at the time of your booking to avail of the best rates.
Please be aware that due to the location of the hotel and live music played in the bar, guests may experience noise late at night.